When There is a Grid Ratio Failure, Go Vegan

Grid ratio failures seem to be causing negative thinking and poor impulse control.  ANY AND ALL sources of animal protein DRASTICALLY amplify these negative aspects.  

Although a vegan diet may not be healthy long-term, during grid ratio failures, I've just discovered that the vegan diet is the best protocol.  The current vegan diet I'm doing is higher in carbs (primarily starch), moderate fat, and lower protein (around 40g per day).  Gluten doesn't seem to be causing problems.  

I'm not supplementing any vegan protein powders either.  Those have also caused issues in the past.

I've started this protocol this afternoon.  I've already observed benefits after a few hours.  I was at my 'wit's end' and decided to give it a go.  It's still too early to say if this will continue working in my favor, but so far it's helping quite a bit.  

Update:

Going vegan is still working well.  Soon I will be visiting some family and to be polite I may eat meat again.  Maybe it won't be so bad though because it has to build up over time.  

I may see why going low protein made such a huge positive change.  Amino acids are like codes.  If I don't intake the codes, they can't hack into my system.  It's like trying to hack without a keyboard.

Perhaps entity possession at its core is AI.  That's speculation though.  It's probably a combination of many different factors. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)