Dream Journal 12

I couldn't remember my dreams but heard this thoughtform: "Leave me alone.  I'm dying."

When I got out of bed this morning, I was really dizzy, which has never happened to me before.  The dizziness is continuing after getting up, and I also have nausea. This is very strange and somewhat alarming.

There have been various energetic attacks on my life when I'm asleep or nearly asleep for the last few years.  It's not something I wanted to mention and it would be difficult to explain further.  This happened so many times it was something I somewhat 'got used to.'  This dizziness and nausea is a new one though.  It's almost as though I was drunk last night, but I haven't had any alcohol for over 27 months.

Update: dizziness and nausea went away.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)