Dream Journal 8 - "I Don't Want to Die"

Dream: An X-file situation with Mulder and Sully trying to save mutants with special abilities.  Certain factions from the military was after them.  They are in a van trying to escape.  Someone throws a grenade at them but they knock it back out of the van.  There is also gun fire.

Dream 2: I'm in a group with other guys outdoors, and one of them is homosexual.  He's curious who else in the group is homosexual, and talks with someone else about the possibility for each of the guys.  Each guy gets described. 

Voice heard when waking up this morning: I heard a woman's voice in a sate of panic, who was in tears, crying, saying: "I don't want to die."  

Perspective:  I don't know. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)