Dream Journal 5 - More to Clear

My dreams this time were nonsensical and not worth mentioning.  

Within the visionstate though, the flash images I'm seeing indicate that there is more to be cleared in the astral/etheric than Cobra's mentioning of reptilians.  There are entities of many different kinds.  For example, I had a vision of a giant, grotesque monster that was causing considerable chaos.  My experiences show that the astrals/etherics are chock full of negative entities of many different kinds.  I actually haven't encountered any reptilian entities in the dreamstate/visionstate for quite some time. 

(Sidenote:  Regarding the tsunami that could hit the East Coast from what's happening in the Canary Islands, I haven't been having any dreams about this lately.  Several years ago though, I had quite a few recurring dreams of tsunamis.  I guess time will tell what happens.) 

I have to go on my own experience.  There is nothing I can really know unless I experience it for myself.  I can intellectually know something of course, but this isn't enough.  Trying to know reality through the analytical mind alone is a mental prison.  

I do believe what the 2012portal blog says.  However, a huge amount of intel is being omitted.  My experiences go far beyond the scope of the 2012portal blog.  I will continue to do meditations though, as my experiences also show that the meditations do help with the clearing.  


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)