Clarification Regarding Deaths for "The Covid Vaccines Debunked"

In order for what I'm doing to work, I cannot, under any circumstances, cherry pick numbers to try to bring a message across.  Unlike the mainstream media, which has the M.O. of cherry picking and distorting facts, I have to be 100% accurate, with no ulterior motives whatsoever. 

I was taking another look at my article "The Covid Vaccines Debunked - A Statistical Analysis," and I found that I picked a date for daily deaths that was particularly low compared with the following days.  The deaths did reach a low of 1,004 on February the 15th (oddly, the number is now at 965 for February the 15th).  However, the deaths then went up into the mid-2,000's range the following days.  Here's a day after February the 15th to be used as an example:

Someone could point this out, and then make the argument that I'm just trying to trick people with the deaths.  Someone could say that my information is false and misleading.  However, it was by May the 8th that the United states reached 40% experimental drug coverage, and daily deaths were under 1,000 starting April the 1st, when experimental drug coverage was at 23.6%.  It was stated that a significant drop in cases and deaths needed at least 40% coverage, and the graph for daily deaths still shows a massive drop in deaths long before May the 8th.  Even when daily deaths were in the 2,000s, this is still a huge decrease from daily deaths being in the upper 3,000's and 4,000's.  Thus, the graph for daily deaths still proves my point; my argument is still valid.

There is also a variation in daily cases (to a lesser extent than daily deaths), but the overall trend is still a dramatic drop long before 40% coverage.

It was not my intention to deceive, so I felt that I should post this clarification for the sake of being 100% transparent. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)