Dream Journal Posts Pending

I will be making posts about any noteworthy findings that I remember from the dreamstate and 'visionstate.'  I have had positive dreams and visions, and negative dreams and visions.  I've had dreams and visions of ascending to worlds of great beauty, and I've had dreams and visions of rape and torture.  I have access both the positive and negative polarities.

I will not make posts about extremely negative findings, because this causes readers to generate loosh.  Things do need to be exposed though.  It's a bit of a catch-22, but my final decision is to leave out 'XXX-rated material.'

Sometimes my findings indicate something real happening in the physical world or other realms.  Other times, my findings are schizophrenic nonsense with no basis in any reality, or are random combinations of daily experience.

It's my hope that I don't report on anything that is supposed to be 'code black' material.  I don't want to compromise operations taking place behind the scenes.  I would suspect though that there are barriers that have been created to prevent me from accessing aspects of such operations.

Lately, my mind has deteriorated into schizophrenia due to the attacks and also probably due to the continued grid ratio failure.  Thus, many of my dreams and visions have become non-recognizable noise and chaos.  However, I'm resilient, and always find a way to build myself back up again.  My latest interest is to access the Cosmic Central Sun, Galactic Central Sun, and the Solar Sun for healing.  

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)