Dream Journal 4 - Homeless People Everywhere

(Sometimes I will cut out specific details of my dreams in order to get to the point.)

Dream:

I'm trying to drive my car from point A to point B in a city.  However, every road I try to drive down is chock full of homeless people.  Entire families of parents and children, and people of all ages - all homeless.  I had to get out of my car and walk to my destination.  While in this dream I was led to believe that the majority of the public had become homeless.  

Perspective:

Is this an indication of things to come?  Hopefully, no.  Not all my dreams are precognitive, and the future is fluid.  

I scared myself because in the dream I didn't have compassion for these people.  I just wanted them to get out of my way.  I looked at them like animals instead of people.  Awful!  

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)