History Needs to Stop Repeating Itself

All throughout my childhood there was always someone else pushing me around.  My adult life is the same.  It's always someone else or a group of people, whether it be a corporation, government, or people I know, pushing me around.  My life story has always been someone else always trying to keep me 'under their thumb.'  Whether it's through draconian laws, or finances, or peer pressure, all I've ever known is others trying to dominate me.

The experimental drugs and mask rules and so forth - this is all just more of the same - me being pushed around.  Others trying to make me feel bad about making my own decisions - also more of the same - me being pushed around.  Trying to tell me that it's for my safety and for the safety of others when this is clearly not the case at all - just more of the same - me being pushed around. 

I would rather die than get the experimental drug because to get the experimental drug means that I am allowing myself to be under the thumb others once more.  It means that I'm just a slave to the negative elites.  A life of slavery is a worthless life not worth living.  And, a life of constantly having to fight to get out from someone else's thumb - this gets so very old.  

Placing my own life story aside, here's a question: When will people learn?  When will people learn that history doesn't have to repeat itself?  When will people stop creating scapegoats to blame everything on just to have an excuse to commit genocide?  "That perfect world everyone wants to live in - oh, it's the unvaccinated who are standing in the way.  Better do something about them.  Better force them to get the vaccine or relocate them or 'dispose' of them.  We're in the mess we're in because of THEM!"  It's such ignorance to think this way.  And, it's the same way people thought all those other times when crimes against humanity were committed in mass.  When will people learn that it's not each other who are the real enemy, that we are being played against one another? 

History needs to stop repeating itself. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)