Dream Journal 10 - Boxes

Dream: 

I'm giving a speech to an audience.  I show some artwork in the speech.  At first I think the artwork is someone else's but then I realize the artwork is my own, and I make a joke about this.  I finish the speech by talking about boxes, which goes something like this:  "I understand that people need to be put in some boxes because some boundaries are needed, but let people live in as little a number of boxes as possible; enough to function but to be as free as possible."  The audience then claps, indicating my speech is finished, and a woman from the audience says she likes how I use body language.

Perspective:  This was a more positive dream, as the audience seemed to be impressed and was receptive.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)