Dream Journal 1 - 8 Possibilities

My dreamstate/visionstate is still very chaotic.  I'm hearing and seeing many people being killed in gruesome ways.  There are 8 possibilities that come to mind:

1. This is mostly the cabal being killed.

2. This is mostly the light forces being killed on the planet surface, as it was stated by Cobra that dragon family members are being killed.

3. There are high casualties for both the cabal and the light forces.

4. Negative entities are attacking me as much as they can in the dreamstate/visionstate in desperation before their inevitable annihilation, as Cobra stated the final clearing of the astral/etheric has taken place.  The attacks are taking the form of dreams/visions of many people dying in gruesome ways in order to cause me to generate loosh.

5. A combination of possibilities 1 and 4. 

6. A combination of possibilities 2 and 4. 

7. A combination of possibilities 3 and 4.

8. None of the above, and it's 'all in my head.'  I don't think it's all in my head, but this is not out of the realm of possibility.

I did have a vision a couple days ago of a very intense looking human warrior getting into a machine of some kind to start doing battle.  He looked a bit similar to Emery Smith, only he was completely bald.  He was very serious regarding what he was about to do.  

In the dreamstate/visionstate, I'm not always seeing/hearing what's literally happening.  Sometimes what I see/hear is a representation of something else.  Other times it is literal.  Or, as stated in possibility 4, someone or something can be messing around with my mind.  It can be very... tricky.

Comments

  1. 3. There are high casualties for both the cabal and the light forces. This one i suppose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)