My Limitations and Decision

My goal was to seek flaws in the experimental drug narrative using official graphs and numbers, but alas, this has too many limitations to actually get anywhere; using covid graphs and numbers can actually end up backfiring because there are so many variables to explain why the numbers do what they do.  There's always an explanation someone can come up with to explain any inconsistencies in the numbers and graphs, such as the time of year affecting travel, different restrictions being implemented or lifted, and so on.  Therefore, I will no longer be using official covid statistics to find flaws in the experimental drug narrative.  This wasn't nearly as strong of a 'chess piece' as I previously thought.  I will instead refer to The Spartacus Letter, as this document comes from inside testimony from those who have the necessary knowledge and scientific background to make a valid case.  

I'm well-versed in being able to use words to make decent arguments, but because I have little to no understanding of the sciences, I can only go so far.  It doesn't matter how good I am at debating medical subject matter when I have no medical background.  This is why it's important to let those who DO have medical backgrounds do all the talking, as is the case with The Spartacus Letter.  I can promote such talking, but I have no business doing such talking myself as though I'm some sort of 'expert,' because I'm one of the least scientific people on the planet. The sciences have long been a weakness of mine.  My mind just doesn't work that way.  I'm very 'right brained.'  

Someone could make the argument that because I am so weak when it comes to the sciences that any testimony I find that combats the experimental drug narrative will be flawed.  This may not be the case, because there may be a critical mass of doctors stepping forward with the same conclusions that completely expose the widespread medical malpractice of grossly inadequate covid treatment - extreme malpractice resulting in genocide that cannot be silenced.  Although the sciences are a weakness of mine, I do at least know that the scientific method requires repeated confirmed results, which may exist in the medical field regarding widespread covid malpractice.  It may just be a matter of getting negative influences out of the way so that true science can step forward and take the foreground to finally defeat the experimental drug narrative.

One thing is for certain.  I will never give in to the experimental drug narrative.  I will always maintain that proper medical treatment could have saved the lives of the vast majority of covid patients, so 'covid vaccines' were never necessary.  Ventilators have a high mortality, especially among the elderly, and there would definitely have to be far superior protocols and treatments that have for the most part, not been utilized.  That's as far as I can go though.  Real medical professionals can do the rest.  I won't allow myself to be placed in a position where someone asks me questions I cannot answer because I don't have any medical background. 

It's been a long-term shame of mine to not be well-versed in the sciences.  That's someone I wanted to be.  Instead, I have a very low scientific intelligence, and have a very short attention span when I try to learn about the sciences.  This is just another weakness on an extensive list of weaknesses that make me feel like a failure in life.  Maybe if I had the support of a romantic partner I could have been so much more.  I hear some men say that they couldn't get where they are in life without their romantic partners.  I've never known the romantic love of another woman.  This is not something I feel comfortable discussing, but is a possible explanation regarding my lack of abilities.  Or, maybe I just suck, lol!  

Whatever the case may be, I will no longer embarrass myself for being such a fool in regards to the sciences.  Again, I will let others who have a solid scientific foundation do the rest of the talking.  I will promote The Spartacus Letter and let the pieces fall where they may, and hope that I picked the winning side.  My intuition tells me I picked the winning side, but my intuition isn't enough.  Only time will tell.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)