My Current State

I notice that stinging and burning sensations have stopped.  This may mean that those with scalar weapons have been removed (knock on wood lol!)

I'm curious regarding the clearing of astral/etheric beings such as Moloch and other entities the cabal work with using the qliphoth, and also the 72 Goetic demons.  If these entities were removed, the cabal would not be able to call upon them using sigils and so forth anymore, as there would be no entities to answer their calls.  I doubt that this is currently the case.  It will be interesting to see how the clearing continues in relation to these kinds of entities.  

I started eating some meat again, and my previous issues returned.  If the astral/etheric was completely cleared of all negative entities, I should be able to eat more protein without having these issues come back.  Thus, the entire astral/etheric has not been completely cleared, although it is likely that significant progress has been made.

I'm continuing to focus on the rainbow flower of life and violet flame at various times throughout the day.  I'm still seeing quite a bit of chaos in the dreamstate/vision state, with many different kinds of negative entities.  This is an indication that there is more to clear, but I'm not discouraged.  The 'gloom and doom' vibe is decreasing in intensity, and I'm able to cut off the outside world with all its pointless insanity, and focus more on the kind of world I wish to be in.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)