Dream Journal 2 - Being at the Cause Instead of the Effect

I've never had so many days in a row of seeing people die in gruesome ways, and finally, this cycle was broken this time around.

This time I dreamed of being in a house I lived in several years ago, and there was a very windy blizzard outside.  I interpret the blizzard as a 'cold shoulder.'  I am the ONLY ONE in my extended family who said "No" to the experimental drug.  Members of my extended family have ceased all contact with me, leading me to suspect that they are upset with me because I refused to get the experimental drug.  I hope that this is not the case.  Perhaps it's just silence in general.   In the planetary situation, people may not be talking to one another very much anymore.  

I also dreamed of other nonsense that isn't worth mentioning.  I will only post on noteworthy aspects.

When something builds up in me to cause me to become upset, I will focus on letting go and release.  I'm  done with the whole 'loosh thing,' and I can liberate myself from the Pluto square Eris by releasing attachment to any and all external drama, which is what the light forces suggest doing.  Even though the world is in great turmoil, I myself don't have to be a part of that turmoil.  I can instead choose to walk a path that is at the cause instead of at the effect.  There was a blizzard outside, but I was in a warm house. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)