A World Worth Living In

Trump inflamed the left, and Biden inflamed the right.  The right compares Biden to a communist dictator, which, from the looks of things, isn't very far off.  Even people on the left are starting to seriously have doubts that Biden should continue as president.  My conclusion is that neither Biden nor Trump should be president.  Pelosi and Harris are also unfit for presidency.  The United States needs someone else entirely to be president, who isn't a part of all the insanity, who has more of a 'mountain-eyed view' of matters, who doesn't have a lust for power, who is free from the influence of those who 'lurk in the shadows.' 

This new president can ask the question, "What kind of world do we want to live in?"  The answer can be found in asking, "What should be removed from the world to make the world a better place?"  How about a world without totalitarianism, without drug cartels, without human trafficking,, without right vs. left, without wars, without genocides, without famine, for starters? 

I really like Star Trek The Next Generation because human society has moved beyond all differences in order to cooperate toward common goals.  There are no political divides, and people embrace their differences instead of pointing the finger and assigning blame.  TNG is a world worth living in.  Some may say the series is a bit bland, but it's the idea that's important.  And, there were no genocides for the TNG world, unlike the real world.  The real world's history is full of genocides, all in the name of creating a utopia.  What if the world could become a utopia without genocide being a prerequisite?  There's a thought.

Is our current world worth living in?  The answer is no, it's not.  The current world is practically worthless.  I feel sorry for children being born into the current world, and I understand why the suicide rate is higher than it's ever been before.  The current world has so many problems that it has become one huge problem.  The current world is nothing more than a dystopia that I am ashamed to live in.  I'm sorry if this sounds like gloom and doom, but this is how I currently see the world, at least in terms of society.

What keeps me going is the possibility that the world will come out of the dumpster it has fallen into, so that it will be worth living in, in the near future.  That is partly the reason why I haven't ended my own life.  I want to see if the world will finally be set free, and perhaps I can contribute for that outcome. 

If I really stretch things, I have enough money to live until the end of this year.  Hopefully the Biden Administration will be removed before the end of this year, along with the psychopathic experimental drug mandates, and the world will be, at the very least, more on the side of worth living in.  If not, I will officially be out of money, and may have no place to go, so at that point the possibility of me ending my own life will become very real.  


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)