Why the Negative Forces Can't Stand Mother's Day

Mother's Day improves the 'energetic grids' because of being (subconsciously) symbolic of a mother's nurturing energy.  The negative forces don't like this, because they and their minions have a more difficult time keeping the surface population in a state of 'inflammation.'  

The abortion ruling leek of Roe v. Wade with its timing was probably done for two reasons - for political reasons, and to spite Mother's Day, as of course the result is a backlash from mobs of angry abortion supporters throughout the US.

-------

Dream update:

I just dreamed of a fox carrying a cub, but the cub was not the fox's young.  The cub was food.  The cub got away and the fox then started attacking myself and others.  There were also tornadoes outside and myself and others had to take cover in the basement.  I woke up as the fox began viciously attacking.  This was a rather freaky dream.

Stinging sensations continue, especially in the left arm for some reason.  I feel a certain degree of danger from 'cabal minions' lashing out.  Blood pressure is too high.  Will try to get it back down with a very short period of exercise.  The situation remains that if I exercise too much, I get too many palpitations.

Physical intervention will be necessary to remove the negative elites and their minions.  Otherwise, it's probable that they (KM) will go on a killing spree.  This may not be accurate, but this is the feeling at the moment.

Intervention is requested to improve my financial and medical situation.  I continue to be in a state of debilitating exhaustion.  It's very difficult to even work part-time.  I feel that I am losing the ability to be able to take care of myself.  I'm drastically reducing sugar intake to gain some much needed leverage, and am trying to discontinue a 'dubious cleansing protocol' that is probably causing more harm than good.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)