History and Clarifications of the Violet Flame

The violet flame has personal testimony and descriptions, such as this:

 


Elizabeth Clare Prophet is mentioned, who helped disclose the violet flame to the public in the 1930's.  The unfortunate part about Elizabeth Clare Prophet is that on various websites it is claimed that she was running a doomsday cult.  Her predictions did not come true for a Russian nuclear attack in her time, but of course now it's rather ironic!

It's important to address the usage of the word 'cult.'  When 'cult' is used, this makes the violet flame appear to be 'just a cult following.'  'Cult' only serves to invalidate the violet flame.

The 'real deal,' as far as I can see, is this:

The violet flame was used in secret long before the 1930's, and it doesn't matter what reputation someone gets for talking about the violet flame.  It's important to not associate an esoteric tool with being a 'cult.'  It's also important to not use labels such as 'new age/newager.' 

I myself don't want my identity revealed because I don't want identities foisted on me.  I don't want to become some kind of 'cultist,' 'cult follower,' or 'cult leader.'  I very much prefer to remain unidentified, with no association with my face and voice, because this frees me from being known as 'this' or 'that.'  This is also why Mindandmagick does not reveal his name.  

It was a mistake for me to tell someone else online my real name.  I suppose people could figure out my real name though if they worked at it.  I could handle others knowing who I am, but I prefer not to deal with it, because I already have far too many issues to deal with as it is.  People such as myself need to have their privacy respected, both physically and metaphysically.  I'm finding out the hard way that being a possible TI, there is no such thing as privacy.

I feel that if people work together in a group to do meditations that they should not have their identities be known.  Again, they will just be categorized by the public as being cult members.  They should meet in secret.

Anyway, as with anything, what 'everything comes down to,' is what works.  If the violet flame works, don't associate it with 'newagers' and 'cults' and so forth ad nauseam.  No.  Just use the violet flame if it works.  Keep it simple.  Do what works.

 



Is it hypocritical of me to show others who show themselves when I do not?  I don't know, maybe.  Different people have different needs.  Maybe in the future matters will change.

Comments

  1. I sure hope so....
    Amazing how much absurdity so many can rationalize away as coincidental...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. After making the post about why people are overweight/obese, I had mostly skinny customers in the line buying junk food, just to gaslight me. I don't want to be paranoid though. I won't give it any more thought.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)