Missed It

I missed the meditation because I thought it was tonight, but it was last night - I didn't check the day - UTC goes back in time where I live, and not forward.  I was also at work at the time of the meditation, closing the register down after cashiering people who gave me a headache that I still have this morning.  I was fine before going to work after a couple days off, with no headache.  I don't normally get headaches.  

A small portion of the customers appear very pale with large shadows under their eyes. 

There does appear to be a correlation between being in constant close proximity to jabbed customers and health problems.  I become very tired and feel very weak when cashiering. 

I will continue to work as few hours as possible to reduce the damage being done to my health.  I have supplements that help, but to a limited degree.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)