How I Really Feel Part 3

People who are overweight/obese don't have to be that way.  They just need to have the right information.  I looked up what registered dieticians say about sugar and vegetable oils.  Dieticians are not surprisingly a part of the disinformation campaign, as they don't have a problem with vegetable oils and fructose.  People go to several years of school to be dieticians only to encourage poisoning people who need help.  There are peer reviewed studies that confirm my findings, but proper advice is not implemented by dieticians.  That's part of why the obesity epidemic keeps getting worse.

This guy at least knows. 

I start to really lose hope when I cashier customers who are obese who buy exactly the kind of foods I know that need to be avoided, but I can't tell them.  

I even had a customer who said she got boosted but still got covid and had her teeth loosen and was having memory problems.  Then she said she would get the next booster and maybe this would somehow help.  Yeah, I lose hope.  

Maybe all these stupid people really should die.  Their heart disease and possible vax damage may end up killing them.  I thought a part of making the world a better place means helping people though.  Yet, I can't help anyone when even if I became a registered dietician (I don't have the much needed finances to do so, or any other kind of schooling), I would be trained to give harmful advice, and would probably be fired for actually helping people lose weight.  That's beyond saddening.

This world just seems so hopeless and pointless to me.  Everything in this world is designed to turn people into what's wrong with this world.  Maybe I'm also what's wrong with this world in other ways too.  I was hoping this would not be the case, but again, I'm losing hope.  

I was thinking maybe I could pursue schooling (again, no money = no schooling - I need a few hundred grand to get an advanced degree) to help with alternative energy.  Solar and wind are all the rave but are environmentally harmful, and therefore hypocritical - there are surely far better alternatives.  I wouldn't be allowed to explore these far better alternatives in an academic setting.  The Church of Science and Ministry of Truth would never allow it.

Problems in this world are discouraged from being solved.  Only solutions that create more problems are allowed.  This is an inversion that needs to be reversed immediately.

Comments

  1. Yes, but the sad fact is that they know, practically everyone knows that sweet and greasy food makes you fat, and that KFC is selling poison. But the point is that their willpower is too weak. They get used to it, become addicted and numb, and get caught in a vicious cycle. They lose control of their lives, in a way they give up voluntarily.That's the scariest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I myself didn't know how bad vegetable oils are for several years. I used to buy organic frozen french fries that of course had added canola oil. Maybe most people don't really know. Part of the responsibility falls on the individual to find out though, true.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)