Message to the Light Forces

I'm told that I need to hold the light, yet I'm put in harm's way at my job.  I have to be in very close proximity to fully jabbed people for several hours in a given shift.  I then look for other employment, but other employment pays next to nothing by comparison.  

It's not unreasonable to want to be out of harm's way.  Lightworkers deserve so much better, yet they get thrown to the wolves.  

I became somewhat of a wolf myself to survive, but I cannot survive if what I'm doing to sustain me is killing me.  What if I'm going to be just as damaged as the fully vaxxed, having next to no immune system because I was around the fully vaxxed so long?  Just a few minutes of being around them is one thing, but several hours per week, is quite another.

My ability to do lightwork is destroyed after a shift.  I feel absolutely horrible and suicidal.  

The Light Forces give love and light, and I can feel it, but if the Light Forces truly love me, they would not subject me to harm's way.  They would at the very least, provide me with financial freedom so that I may stay out of harm's way.

There was a mass meditation done December of 2020 on 2012portal, and it was stated that physical improvements would be experienced a few months afterward.  No physical improvements were experienced.  Now, it's once again a few months after the mass meditation on December 2021, and once again, no physical improvements are experienced.  

This is not a complaint.  This is a call to action.  Light Forces, show us that you truly love us.  Keep us out of harm's way, and give us the liberation we've been promised. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)