Honest No-Nonsense Perspectives?

Abuse manifested from all-possibility.

I don't believe that love is the ultimate, nor do I believe that love conquers all.  When love is a religion, love is an illusion.  

Trying to believe in love when not being physically loved is detrimentally damaging.  Trying to reach for what is always out of reach is a form of debilitating abuse.  

I don't find most modern-day women to be attractive, and I don't like romance existing just to propagate the species.  I don't like being used in this way, and I do not wish to participate in such relationships.  I used to desire such relationships, but now find them to be pointless.  

I do believe in Light.  I do believe a reality without abuse is possible.  However, I do not believe that any spirituality can be authentic while abuse exists.  There has never been an authentic spirituality.  One can, however, bring Light through so that it may interact with and transform matter.  The Violet Flame can apotheosize matter, as can other types of Light/Flames, such as the Fire of An.  

Physical matter is not maya, or illusion.  Physical matter is real.  The only illusion is physical matter being in a state that is partially disconnected from Source.  Physical matter partially lost its connection to Source, and Murphy's Law became the primary law.  Physical matter's full reunification with Source is the end of Murphy's Law - the end of illusion.

A broken hearted and disillusioned individual can still access Source.  Even the depraved can still access Source.  Only the most anomalous beings are virtually cut off from Source.  Such beings solely survive on loosh from abusing others.  The more Light that comes through, the more difficult it is for them to harvest loosh. 

Light is the Life Force of Source. 

Source is Undefined. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)