A Needed Clarification - I Do Not Glorify Myself Over Others Who are Overweight/Obese, and I've Been There Myself

Comments are often not updated in a timely manner on the 2012portal blog, and there is a matter that is important enough to clarify by making this post.

It is likely that this individual is indirectly referring to my recent post regarding the obesity epidemic.  Here is their comment:

DH:

"Some of you guys really going to the deep end judging people by their weight.. and making wide assumptions none-the-less. Come on... but why i am not surprise.. we readily judge others because they are not comparible with our thinking thus they deserve to be called sheeples and every other unkind word.

Bravo.. brothers n sisters... we got the idea of being brotherly... and or a brothers' keeper down to a T...

Or not...

What else or who else should we put down that does not comform to our ... "standards" ... see if it makes us feel better about ourselves... at their expense..

aint that amazing how easily we do the slavers' bidding... all we need to do is give our weaknesses a chance .. a spotlight...

Mind ur focus.. people.."

-------

Here is my upcoming reply on 2012portal:

DH, well, recently I made a controversial title explaining why people are overweight.  I was merely trying to get more people to view my article with the title.  The article itself is non-judgemental.  Many people want to lose weight but are unable to do so because they take action based on incorrect information.  

I guess part of the problem is I cashier so many obese people and I get impatient.  I feel that even by cashiering people I am betraying my principles because of all the sugary, oily junk people buy on a routine basis.  I'm enabling their life-destroying habits by cashiering.  Then they pay for their junk with food stamps (tax money).

An unseen side of obesity that I didn't mention in the article is that some obese people were sexually abused as children.  This subsection of obese people subconsciously make themselves obese so that they will be unattractive so that they feel safe from further sexual abuse.

It's interesting to note that PFC has been completely ignoring my articles after making that title.  I don't know if that's the reason for being ignored though.  People can be a bit over-sensitive.  I used to be overweight myself but took the correct action and got it down to a much healthier level.  But again, it's important not to be in a state of judgement, as you say.  I'm finding that more and more in life, situations are catch-22's.  

-------

Follow-up thoughts:

I can't tell overweight or obese people that sugary and oily foods are making them fat when I cashier.  I would lose my job by doing so.  There's absolutely nothing I can do about it when cashiering, so I reveal the information on my blog and at least get some people in the world to maybe listen - the more the merrier, hence the extreme title.

The title usage for my post did result in more views compared to other recent posts.  The 'awakened community' is no exception when it comes to checking something out that has an emotionally charged title.  

Should I feel bad about the title, or are some people playing the victim for being overweight, and this is an aspect of the 'woke mind virus?'  Perhaps the reality is somewhere in the middle.

I don't feel super-bad about the title because I was someone who used to be one of those "fat fucking morons" myself.  I learned the hard way the error of my ways.  Reality showed me that I would die if I did not drastically change my lifestyle.  For many, even if reality shows people they must change their ways or die, they still don't know what reality is telling them what they must do.  That's why despite the extreme title, 100% of the blame does not fall on the individual.  The lack of exposure of the causes of obesity partly falls on 'the establishment.'   

Comments

  1. Thoughtform heard after posting this, female voice: "The title is obviously misleading."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is typical of more C-333 entity possessed garbage looking to harvest your energy through your apologies. My response to these types:

    Get as offended as you like. I am not here to be anyone's friend, I am not here to be anyone's 'brother' member of a trash species that sits back and lets itself being ruled by a power structure corrupted by unbelievable levels of a super-intelligent beyond-this-reality evil force and is easily duped into committing evil while all the while believing it is doing good.

    Especially some nobody in some part of the world I give two fucks about, because chances are this maggot gave two fucks about my situation in his entire life until he decided on this day to get his cheeto covered fingers on his keyboard.

    -----
    "I feel that even by cashiering people I am betraying my principles because of all the sugary, oily junk people buy on a routine basis. I'm enabling their life-destroying habits by cashiering. Then they pay for their junk with food stamps (tax money)."

    Sometimes the 'Satanic attitude' is good for situations like these.

    Example, if someone chose to become a race car driver. It comes as a package - both the fame of winning, the adrenalin rush of racing, the hot women with all that money, but also the risks of burning to death in a car crash at 200 miles per hour. The Satanic attitude is, no one else is to blame for things going south. And this is a reality that people's egos will prefer to go to the grave refusing to acknowledge.

    End of the day it still is a choice, and the reason why we are in the mess is people don't want to acknowledge they bear full responsibility for the consequences both foreseen and unforeseen for their actions. Because end of the day they are stuck at the mental state of a child.

    You are just a cashier working so you can eat. Its not your responsibility to worry about people who by choosing to remain ignorant rather than using their smartphone to actively look for information beyond Pokemon-Go. If people can't look at the fact they are now relying on food stamps as an indicator of a far bigger problem (economics and standard of living) while same country is paying out tens of billions to some country in Eastern Europe they can't point out on a map, and can't use that to store up as much dried goods to prepare for hard times, that is their choice and the relevant consequences that come with it.

    No truly higher intelligence from another Universe will want to help such a species that is incapable of admitting to oneself they play a major part in the current condition of slavery.

    In fact its like the naive illiterate person who doesn't have knowledge on basic Math gets scammed by the shopkeeper saying that the box of chocolates costs all the couple hundred bucks in his wallet and he happily keeps it. We are under a superior ET intelligence that is possibly Type II off-world civilization that is exploiting us like cattle and in the last 2 years has given the order to reduce the size of the human livestock through its minions going by the names 'Bill Gates' and 'Fauci'.

    One look at these guys and you wouldn't want to have a beer with them, but billions rolled up their sleeves voluntarily (not counting those that would be coerced later). In that sense these billions do earn the right to be used and abused by the masters they chose to enter a slave relationship with.

    Cosmic Law is working flawlessly right now as it has always been and the situation we are in now is the perfectly intended result of the stupidity of a species that should know better with the gift of the largest brain-body ratio and opposable thumb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather mind-blowing that in the US people have not united to overthrow the ones who are responsible (US government) for gas being nearly $6 a gallon as a national average. I find myself wondering what it will take to finally get US citizens to take action. $15 a gallon and a lack of affordable food, even with food stamps, causing hunger strikes? Would that do the trick?

      I relate to what you are saying. I try not to condemn humanity, but people seriously do lack a spine these days. It makes no sense that people keep putting up with politicians who just gave Ukraine $40 billion dollars in aid. I'm in a state of shock every time I think about it.

      I have debated if 'positive Ets' are in on the NWO agenda. The more Cobra says the Light Forces are here, the worse matters become globally. Yet, my intuition tells me they are here to help. But if they really are, the news needs to improve. Cobra probably doesn't have an update because all the news is extremely negative to put it mildly, and this war is going to make covid (and all the bs that came along with covid) look like a walk in the park if there is mass starvation from global economic collapse. Russia will be fine though. Ruble is higher than it was before the war, lol!

      It truly is jaw-dropping to see all these corrupt politicians literally gut the world like a fish and get away with it scot-free. How is it that no one does anything at all to stop them? Mind = blown.

      Delete
    2. Also Cobra's 'largest concentration of lightworkers in the world' in Taiwan are facing a grim future with China using the Ukraine situation to justify resolving its issue with Taiwan.

      China's fake 'Zero Covid' lockdown in Shanghai is to disguise the changeover of factories to wartime production according to JS, preparing to take over Taiwan by force. And they seem very dead set on it with ensuring Taiwan ceases to be an independent entity despite whatever fancy stuff Cobra says with 'Red Dragon' and 'Blue Dragon' stuff.

      https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/430221624063688704/978213943606657034/unknown.png

      Delete
    3. It's possible that the negative elites threw their own nazi minions under the bus to achieve a larger objective.

      I predicted earlier today to myself that Cobra's next update will promote a meditation to stop the invasion of Taiwan. If so that's fine, but at this point, physical intervention from the Light Forces will be required if China decides to pounce.

      Delete
  3. From Victory of the Light Telegram channel. This channel announce meditations like the previous one you missed:

    https://t.me/Victory_Of_The_Light/370

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)