Compensation is Required for Continued Participation - Honor Your Agreements

I may simply choose to stop thinking thoughts that cause physiological harm.  Or, simply laugh at how stupid the world really is.  Does this mean I'm putting my head in the sand and that I can't handle the truth?  Thing is (not to sound arrogant, sorry), I've been 'awake' for many years while so many others in the world remain 'asleep,' so now it's their turn.  I've 'been there, done that,' and have discovered there's nothing to really see anymore.  I recognize most of the mathematically predictable patterns.  The only real focus of interest for myself anymore is not humanity, or the state of the world, but the nature of reality, with what's right in front of me, as the physical and metaphysical worlds.  Again, humanity is excluded from this.  Humanity is of no further concern to me, and I no longer care what the negative elites/cabal are continually allowed to do to humanity while humanity and the Light Forces continually allow it.  This stance is subject to change, but requires payment:

Regarding Cobra, there is a contract that needs to be honored if I am to do any further meditations.  I require monetary payment.  The contract, although not official and officially signed, is that the Light Forces/positive forces would compensate lightworkers for their lightwork.  There has been no compensation, and the payments are long overdue.  I require payments in money so that I no longer have to cashier disgusting, obese, stupid people who are a toxic and destructive influence.  I need to no longer even be in the presence of such people, to preserve my well-being. Customers pile up for several feet and exhaust me.  I am highly psychic and pick up on their toxicity (and possible shedding), and this is unacceptable.

It is required that the 'white nobility' and/or Light Forces pay me a few hundred thousand dollars, at least to start out.  I'm being more than fair here.  Failure to compensate me will result in me cutting off all participation, both overt and covert.  If I really am that important, as some claim, this may have devastating planetary consequences.  

I'm not being selfish and greedy.  There is simply a minimum quality of life I need in order to continue, which means that I need to be free from harm's way, and also have vastly more options in life.  I am not being compensated in any way, nor are other lightworkers.  I suggest that all lightworkers start demanding payment as well. 

Comments

  1. Agreed. The sad thing now is that I wonder if Light Forces even exist... I'm tired of 'false hope'... The universe can no longer learn anything from evil, and it's allowance shows that the LF's are either neutered or don't exist in the first place...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)