Dream - How I Am Regarded by the White Nobility?

I dreamed of going to a house of high order and wealth.  The setting was similar to the movie Joe Black, where I was talking to an older wealthy gentleman.  He asked what I wanted, and I paused for a moment, and then said, "I want a job."  I was then berated as being a nobody who probably had mostly D's and F's in high school (my GPA actually was very close to 4.0 in high school and college, not that it really matters), and that I am basically a superficial loser who will never amount to anything, and this is why I don't ever move beyond my current employment.  I then became upset and told him he was wrong about me as I walked out the door.  There were women there who were hearing me out to some degree as I left, but the gentleman had the final say.

I take this to mean that the white nobility ('white' of course not as in 'white privilege' or anything silly like that - this is a 2012portal term for positive factions of the wealthy) place me in very low regard.  Are they correct?  Maybe I am simply 'not worthy' of anything else, despite my previous participations in planetary liberation, along without other efforts.   

I also dreamed that Mindandmagick placed me in the same category as other people who are over-polarized 'riff-raff,' despite my extensive knowledge/understanding of the Midway Path.  Of course I would be proving his point if I become upset over this.  I would also be proving the point of the white nobility should I go into reaction mode.

Indeed, the white nobility are very different than 'the masses,' to the point of being completely incompatible.  The masses are regarded as superficial and lowly.  The negative elites also view the masses this way, but from my intuition, so do the positive elites.  The positive elites oppose the negative elites of course, and do not want humanity to be enslaved and/or destroyed, but still regard most of humanity, and people like myself, as being vastly inferior.  

Perhaps I am lowly regarded because I don't apply myself.  I don't take action to learn a skill.  I've realized that I already have a high level of knowledge regarding food and nutrition though.  I could probably far out-perform registered dieticians - their follies were discussed in a previous post.  

I do feel that I am being greatly underestimated, but again, if I become upset, I'm probably only proving their point... that's how it works...

Anyway, this post is not about proving myself to anyone.  This post is about revealing the probable perspectives of the positive elites regarding most other people.  I myself am regarded as no different than the rest of the 9-5ers, and am basically told to 'stay in my lane.' 

I don't pick up this extremely condescending perspective from the Light Forces.

Conclusion:

Many who are more awake and aware have a low regard for 'the masses,' but don't realize that they themselves are lowly regarded by the white nobility.  This is why people such as myself am still working a menial labor position, and no one of high standing has recruited me.  The white nobility expects that I will work menial labor positions for the remainder of my life.  From their perspective, that is my only potential.  

True entrepreneurs don't ask for help from others to be successful.  They simply do what needs to be done.  However, no one is all-powerful.  People rely on one another, and responsibilities are delegated.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)