The Current State of Earth Based on Two Hues?

The number of 'things' I've seen in the visionstate and dreamstate is so vast that I don't know how it all fits inside my head.  It's probably millions of terabytes of 'stuff.'  Some is 'good stuff,' while some is 'not-so-good stuff.'  Maybe that's a good description?  

Anyway, from time to time, I have visions of the vibrational state of Earth.  In the past, perhaps when Earth was in a better overall state, the energies were mostly blue with light mixed in, similar to this image, but with ordered light grid networks: 

 


The vision of Earth I had today was a mixture of the above and of red.  Red is more of a primal color related to survival.  It's infrared light on the spectrum.  Blue is more of a color of 'higher order,' and is associated with '5D.'  Currently, Earth has more landmass with red energies than blue energies, or, at least the area of Earth I saw had more red areas than blue areas.

The two energies take up definite locations, not being intermixed with each other, at least as far as I can tell.

Hue of course is hue-man.  The vibrational states of Earth may be determined by the vibrational states of the surface population.  I didn't get a look at which countries had which vibrational states because the vision was very brief.  I would suspect that the United States is in the red though. 

The following below is just speculation on my part:

Beyond being computer code, I wonder if "black alert at 504" means the energies are in such a low state as to be very dangerous to the entire planet, and security breaches are infiltrations of vibrational states of certain key energetic grid locations, and a grid ratio failure means the grid is, overall, in a state that is too low vibrational to meet certain requirements for certain operations.  

-------

(Take note that this is my third day off in a row from work when writing this post, and this post is not negative/aggressive.  As a pattern I'm noticing, my posts become negative/aggressive on and around work days.  Three days off from work (which is rare) is evidently enough time to detoxify to be in a nicer, more adept state.  If I no longer had to work at all (financial liberation), I wonder how far I could develop my abilities...)

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)