Today's Command 12 21

It's been nearly 5 months after the Divine Intervention meditation.  There have been no personal positive results experienced.  I still work at a job that I hate.  The job I work is cashiering customers, many of which are very unhealthy because they purchase life destroying products discussed in my previous post.  My place of employment goes against who I am.  Yet, there have been no notable alternatives provided.

Wasn't the entire point of the Divine Intervention meditation to have better manifestation?  Wasn't that the purpose of Operation Dreamland?  Yet, as always, there are no results.  There is only the continued stagnation of living a lie.

I'm told not to complain, and that liberation doesn't happen overnight.  Saying liberation doesn't happen overnight has become a cop-out when months turn into a decade and counting.  Such a saying has become nothing more than an insult.

What would happen if just refused to work?  What would happen if I just said "No?"  Would the Light Forces really allow me to be homeless?  That's the direction everyone else is headed.  The abuse allowed on Earth continues, so yes, the Light Forces would probably allow even those who helped them to be homeless.  I would not be surprised at all.

But oh, it's those toplet bombs, right?  And oh, nothing significant will happen until The Event.  How convenient it is to say such things.  I wonder what other excuses will be made when there is no Event, and the several-years-old toplet bomb story just doesn't 'get the job done' of placating lightworkers.

But oh, it's "darkest before dawn," and the negative elites/cabal are just doing all this damage to humanity because they are desperate.  This is yet again a years-old story being peddled to placate lightworkers as the world continues to plunge into a dark age, with WW3 going hot.

This is not being said to address the planetary situation though.  This is addressing the individual, more precisely, myself, and my own situation.  I know, how very selfish of me to actually want to live a better life.  What's wrong with me?  I should 'hang in there a little longer' for planetary liberation.  Maybe I could do this for the rest of my life, 'just a little longer.'

When I realized that no assistance was being provided to lightworkers after nearly 5 months after the latest mass meditation, nor any previous mass meditations, I knew that I had to take matters into my own hands.  The sad part is there are no noteworthy opportunities from humanity's end for myself.  The sad part is I realized there's really nothing of any value within my own means.  So, the situation is to have non-intervention from the Light Forces and to have nothing of any value to turn to as an alternative. 

Wow.

Comments

  1. Stay Strong
    You Are Important
    Hold Fast
    You Are Important
    Keep Your Chin Up
    You Are Important

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)