Where I'm At

The most difficult thing to do is work in a job that deals with the public and to be into anything 'metaphysical' at the same time.  However, there are healing and protective energies that are coming through.  The protocol will be to completely shut down when at the job, and to open up when not at the job.

So, when at work, be completely materialistic, and after a time of rest after getting home from work (I need time to just goof off and unplug and not have to think about anything metaphysical after work as well), I can be open again.

At work - shut everything down.

After work and after unplugging after work - open up more. 

There are still energies coming through, and my intuition tells me it's coming from the Light Forces.

Point of anger:

"Just put money in my bank so I don't have to do job bullshit anymore so I can be myself."

Resolution to point of anger:

I can still open up to the Light, but only at certain times.

When Light comes though anyway when at work:

That's fine but I need my focus to be on my job when I'm at work.  I'll be neutral when experiencing this.

Songs I hate that get stuck in my head because the radio is always playing at work:

No resolution for this problem.  I mine as well be considered autistic.  A huge amount of damage is being done to me in this way.

True perspective on job: 

My abilities are being wasted, but it's not my fault.  I will maybe have a state of being much more detached.  By not caring what happens at the job, but also going through the motions, maybe I can get the stress level down.

People who want to attack me because I don't want to participate in metaphysical stuff all the time:

You have no idea how hard it is to put up with what I'm putting up with, and I owe you nothing.

Conclusion:

I'm being stretched too thin and will probably have to cut off certain groups and followings in order to at the very least, maintain my sanity.  I don't expect anyone to understand my situation.  With other people, a lack of understanding has always been their primary feature.  Nobody understands me and then they make all these expectations and projections, and it's not fair, but I can simply cut them off and let it fall back on them.  It's not my problem.

The larger picture is that there's something to this.  I don't want a mega-tsunami, but the Light will do what the Light will do.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)