Even If I Reach Only One Person

Even if I reach only one person with information about the microbiome, this makes it worth all the effort.

Maia said on 2012 Portal:

""Stabbed in the back"
Yes, that could describe how I was gratuitously attacked by a brother whom I appreciate because Cobra had supposedly censored his comment above and allowed my comment with a "transhumanist" clip. It looked humanly like jealousy, then it continued by likening me to a heartless Wall who doesn't give a damn about what's happening on the planet with the destruction of the microbiosystem and the disastrous consequences for Gaia.
disastrous consequences for Gaia and all life.
Well, it's worrying to see that, at this level and with all the tools at our disposal, workers don't know how to handle this kind of attack any better.
So I prefer to keep my distance to protect myself from these negative energies."

My response:

I would like to address this kind of mentality.  Yes, the comment with the video was initially not posted when the comments updated.  The reason I was so upset was because of the nature of the information that was not showing.  The actual real war on the planet is against the planet's microbiome.  All physical and mental problems of humanity can be traced to a weakening microbiome, and/or micro-organisms that get created that are not supposed to exist, created by the dark forces.  The nature of consciousness goes to an entirely deeper level when considering how micro-organisms are actually the ones who determine much of what happens on the planet.  Even astral experiences and so forth could be interactions with and activations of micro-organisms on a multidimensional level.

But no, Maia, I was not attacking you, and to say that I was "jealous" is extremely underhanded when I was trying to get information out about the larger picture, because this is information no one in any Et group has ever discussed.  In no instance did I ever 'stab you in the back.'  You are taking this way too personally.  You're trying to make this personal when I'm focused on information that can change the entire planet if enough people know.  In absolutely no instance did I liken you to a "heartless wall."  This wasn't about you.  This was about saving the planet.  People could definitely understand how it would look when a music video is played but then a comment with mind-blowing information is not posted.  My comments were posted later anyway though, so I deleted the part about the music video.

I even explained my position earlier with some other replies on The Unveiling's blog, but it's like everything I say gets interpreted as an attack.  Yet, reality speaks for itself.  I find it amazing that no one even discussed the information from the Monsanto video.  This is definitely information that should NOT be ignored.  It's very alarming that people are ignoring the information.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)