The Attacks Will Not Shut Me Down

Sometimes life can be like this:

https://youtu.be/OXYzuLd1JX8

I won't delete my last post.  That's how I felt at the time, and I'll own it.  

Basically what's happening is every time I activate my abilities through meditations and chanting, I get attacked in the dreamstate and through thoughtforms.  Being aware of this will help me to not take the attacks so seriously anymore, and to focus more on shielding.  

The goal of course is to completely shut me down so that Light will not come through.  Sorry though.  Once the 'cat is out of the bag,' this cannot be put back.  The only direction to go is forward.  Attacks are a 'dime a dozen,' and I don't care anymore.

If certain others want to stab me in the back, it's not my problem.  'The best revenge is living well,' and that's what I'm doing.

I'll also be staying away from wheat that has roundup.  Homemade bread using higher quality wheat is far superior to all the cheap stuff.

And definitely, I will be working on the art of letting go - to be set free.

Victory of the Light. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)