An Attempt to Perceive the Implants and Attacks

There are experiences I've been having that may be associated with implants mentioned by 2012 Portal. 

The book "Mind Clearing" that was suggested by 2012 Portal goes into breaking free from chains of destructive thoughts.  

When external circumstances overwhelm me, I will have very destructive sets of thoughts.  I'll fantasize about suicide as well.  The destructive thoughts became so severe today that I decided to run a 'clean sweep.'  I strongly thought to myself, "I'm not going to play these thought games anymore," and then I began to only focus on my physical movements (this was at my place of work.)  After running the clean sweep, at first I felt better and at peace, but then I started to get stinging sensations in the legs, along with feelings of anxiety in the area of the implant between the navel and solar plexus.  

Perhaps the clearing of destructive thinking caused the implant to activate.  The first activation is destructive thoughts, but when the 'chain of destructive thoughts' is broken, the implant then proceeds to activate destructive energy.  Or, the destructive energy's secondary form is destructive thoughts, and then it reverted to it's primary form when the destructive thoughts were discontinued, as destructive energy.  

Another possibility:

The implant between the solar plexus and navel brings about destructive energy, and the implants behind the eyes bring about destructive thoughts.  The two areas work together as a feedback loop.

I also noticed that there have been times when I would become corrupt internally, and then I would hear a high pitch ring in the ears, and the corruption dissipated - I returned to my former self.  Perhaps this was a direct clearing of the dark forces and/or subquantum anomaly 

Perhaps the primary method of attack from the dark forces is corruption itself.  Perhaps stinging sensations occur when the corrupting force fails to obtain its goal.  Or, stinging sensations are a side effect of the programming of the dark forces, which later manifests in the form of internal discord and corruption.   

This was my attempt to see into the nature of the implants and attacks.  There are many variables - this is extremely complex.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)