More Specifically

My intuition keeps telling me that way too much attention is being placed upon me, almost to the point of being an obsession.  However:

"Return To Sender" is not directed at any lightworkers and so forth.  Although there have been minor conflicts with other lightworkers in the past, lightworkers are not related to the scapegoating agenda.  This is about negative forces (and the cabal, who are a part of the negative forces) using people (or rather, sheeple) like puppets to target me, in order to make me into a scapegoat, in order to take the pressure off the real criminals. 

To the sheeple who are a part of the scapegoating agenda:

You are helping real criminals get away with real crimes against humanity.  You are part of the problem, and when you are forced to realize what you have been supporting (there's no escape from such a realization as it's a part of the planetary liberation process), you are going to hate yourselves, as you should.  Very, very hard times await you, and if it were up to me, I'd send you to the Central Sun.  You're damn lucky it's not up to me...

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)