A Different Approach to Attacks

I decided to do some Rainbow Flower of Life meditations, and the result was having a very free feeling followed by extreme attacks.  The end result of the FOL meditations was increased chaos, both internally and externally.  Maybe this was just retaliation from negative forces.  The paranoid side of me starts thinking that the FOL meditations are opening a portal to a 'black hole matrix,' but I'm more persuaded to believe that it's retaliation for trying to help clear subquantum anomaly.

The stress level at my job has reached a point I never knew possible.  My heart has been skipping beats and I 'have not been handling the stress well.'  

'Metaphysical attacks' continue to cause pains throughout my body.

What I'm going to do now, and others may do so if they feel guided, is to imagine a silver mirror shield around oneself.  The silver mirror shield reflects everything back to the sender(s).  Positive thoughtforms and energies go back to others, helping them, while those who attack - whether they are cabal or nonphysical entities and so forth - this goes back to the senders too, making them either deal with their 'stuff,' or having it even annihilate them depending on the severity of their attacks.

The mirror shield can be programmed subconsciously as well, repeating 'mirror shield words and intent' when dosing off to sleep.  The state between waking and sleeping can be very powerful.

The negative forces being aware of the mirror shield cannot stop the mirror shield's effectiveness.

This is all I have for now.

All the best.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)