The Most Underestimated of All Time

What someone puts in their body and avoids putting in their body is the single most underestimated aspect on the planet in terms of effect.  Most people I encounter are destroying their bodies (and minds, as minds are integrated into bodies) without even knowing it. 

Although some of these findings are universally true, this is not me telling anyone what to eat and what to avoid.  These are just my own findings, take or leave:

If eating starch, don't eat noodles.  The blood sugar effect of noodles is destabilizing.  

For those who are not vegan or vegetarian, I've heard from multiple sources to avoid eating dairy with meat.  I'm not Jewish, but from my own experience, they are correct on this.  It's really the protein that should not be combined.  The exception I've found that works is to combine a small amount of butter with meat, as butter has virtually no dairy protein.  Anything else, such as hard cheeses, soft cheeses, milk, yogurt, and kefir, should not be eaten with meat.  Some say to wait longer, but in my experience, waiting a couple hours to eat dairy after eating meat is long enough.

Avoid too much sugar.  No sodas unless low in sugar and sweetened with stevia (hard to find).  No fruit juices, as fruit juices are just like sodas.  No donuts.  No candy.  If eating carbs, eat fruits that have less sugar.  

It's nearly impossible to completely avoid, but limit vegetable oil.  Limit fried foods.

If eating carbs (mostly in the form of starch), limit saturated fat.  (This is difficult if eating dairy, because low fat dairy is fortified with vitamin A, which is toxic to the system.  Even organic low fat dairy is fortified with vitamin A!  Cereals are even worse, having higher amounts of vitamin A fortification than low fat dairy.)  

If going low carb, saturated fat does not have to be limited.  (In my case though, low carb has always been a complete disaster.)

Completely avoid caffeine.  (Again, this is just what works for me.  Others may do ok with caffeine, but in my case, caffeine is extremely destabilizing.)

Don't drink alcohol.  (Again, this is just me.  I do some vanilla extract in plain yogurt, which has a small amount of alcohol, but I don't consume any alcoholic beverages.)

Don't smoke marijuana.  No THC.  I've never seen anyone who can really handle the stuff, although they like to fool themselves.  

No hard drugs.  (This one should be obvious.)

Psychedelics?  I've tried psychedelics in the past a bit, and most of my experiences were negative.  The only experience that wasn't negative was peyote.  I don't currently do psychedelics though.  I'm 100% 'psychoactive-free.'

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)