Follow-Up Notes on This Is Where I Stand

There are many who say the vax will cause cancers and deaths to soar.  However, it was known before the vax that Monsanto's roundup and other antibiotics would cause cancers and deaths to soar.  Even if there was no vax, 70-80% of the population will have cancer by 2035.  With the vax, the numbers could definitely be even worse.  Either way, people saying it is the vax, or people saying it is Monsanto... both the vax and Monsanto are from big pharma, so it's the same people like Fauci, Gates, and all the rest who will be held responsible by the public - regardless of what's believed to be the culprit.

On another note, I do feel energy coming from the Light Forces, or maybe this is so.  I can't just ignore reality though.  Reality never gets addressed.  If there can be 3D intervention to clarify everything, then I could change my position.  Anything short of that... I can't support the death of the flora and fauna of Earth from a mega-tsunami.  I didn't give it much thought back when it was mentioned by 2012 Portal in January of 2019, which was a mistake on my part. 

But who cares what I think anyway.  

Carry on.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)