Return To Sender

Regarding being judged by others, this is my attitude:

https://youtu.be/sI4BxD706sg

To all who judge me, this will be returned to you, whether you are physically incarnated or are nonphysical, no matter how high in the 'hierarchy' you are, no matter how powerful you think you are.

If someone wants to put a bullet in my head, go ahead and do me a favor - I wouldn't have to exist like this anymore.  No one has, so I guess I'll keep living, doing the best I can.

To those who get paid to target me (hypothetically speaking of course), you don't have real jobs, because it should be extremely obvious by now that I'm a threat to no one.  

Definitely, with those who target me and stab me in the back, it says more about them than it says about me.

And again, return to sender. 🙂 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)