This Is Where I Stand

It took me a long time to be able to get as 'solid' as I am to be able to challenge 2012 Portal without buckling down like I usually do.  Here is where I stand:

I do not support the pole shift mega-tsunami scenario, because I do not support the destruction of the flora and fauna of the planet.

I do not support doing meditations and waiting on the Event and Light Forces to 'save the day.'  Although meditations are beneficial, many people are not proactive enough to take a stand against the microbiome of the planet being destroyed.  I knew that Monsanto was bad, but I didn't realize Monsanto was actually doing far more damage than the vax campaign and everything else combined.  Monsanto (and the cabal who run Monsanto) is officially the #1 enemy of humanity and the planet.  If lightworkers had not been so distracted by 2012 Portal and all the other Et stuff, they would have been more likely to have been activists trying to stop Monsanto, which would have helped to save the planet.

If people want to think I'm being manipulated by the cabal because I don't want the microbiome of the planet to be destroyed, because this would mean the end of all life on Earth, hey whatever you guys say, but this is where I stand.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)