What the Negative Elites Fear Most

When I drank ayahuasca in 2006, I fought the experience as much as I could.  I had never been so frightened in my life.  The ayahuasca forced me to dissolve my identity completely, and I became a process - the natural process.  Once I became the natural process (for a few hours), I no longer suffered.

The animal kingdom becomes the natural process in a similar way to my ayahuasca experience.  A lion hunts its prey, and its prey tries to escape with all its strength.  When the prey finally dies, the prey becomes the natural process, and then there is no more suffering. 

The negative elites wanted to make their own 'superior process.'  This egomaniacal desire for a 'superior process' is what birthed transhumanism.  The negative elites had their own version of "A new heaven and a new earth."  This came out of fear of losing control.  More than anything else, the negative elites fear losing control, and death is the ultimate loss of control.  

The negative elites strongly desire death for countless others, but are absolutely terrified of dying themselves.

 

Comments

  1. Fear of death and the repression of reincarnation is the primary tool of the dark. We do not need fear death either if we know how to exit the grid when we pass. We must realize that on the other side there is no lag time between thought and manifestation. Thoughts become things (literally) and if we are unable to clear our minds, to focus upon a single thought, then most likely one will be unable to resist the pull and (fake 'love') (fake guides) of the tunnel of light, and we will "agree" through deception to get spit back into another body.
    This is why it is imperative to hone the mind, because on the other side mind is what we are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)