Grey Alien Update

Yesterday (waking state), in an attempt to get more loosh out of me, there were accusational thought-forms against me, calling me a "pathological liar."  The thought-forms were from someone 'talking behind my back.'  This, along with other polarizing manipulations, were trying to make me upset, but I became present instead.

Early this morning in the dreamstate/visionstate, I could hear something trying to breathe, as though something was having trouble breathing and in a poor state.  My intuition tells me this is the grey - it's dying.  

It's time for it to go.  To those who may have been helping me through this, thank you.

I'll leave this post with this video from Mindandmagick.  The part about queen mab is especially relevant. 



Comments

  1. Someone else is now playing Cobra with big-ass claims
    https://www.elenadanaan.org/first-contact

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you are not a liar. Who cares what others say. Don't let your superpowers be used against you. Does it sting, yes, does it matter, no.
    Positivity is usually a choice lately, at least in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do appreciate your posts and how often the resonate with exactly what I'm also going through. Feel free to telepathically connect with me, you will get thoughts of beauty, affirmation, goodness, hope and perseverance (probably a bit of bs too, but it would be fart jokes or fuck this/fuck that/use your f'ing blinkers).
      I do believe in an eventual positive outcome to this dog&pony show ❤

      Delete
    2. Infinity+1, Yeah, I could put you on my mind and see what comes up! I've had dreams of other people's experiences. I kind of see it as an invasion of privacy (if this is what I'm really doing), but I often don't intend to read others - it happens on its own.

      Delete
    3. Hey Starlight, Any Time! I read lots of books, love to watch antique road show and pawn stars and benevolent kinds of stuff and am really an open book. Sometimes I have thoughts that are not mine, but don't we all. I'll finish this post tomorrow with a story that I would love your perspective on.
      Sending You Love and Light and Rock Paper Scissors. I'll tell my choice tomorrow.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)