Message to All Intel Outlets Who Cannot Back Up Their Claims - This is a Rant, and it's Been a Long Time Coming

I keep hearing all these claims being made by various sources of intel, and I keep encountering zero evidence and zero experience.  People are just expected to take their claims at their word, and that's not good enough - not even close.

Some say "Ets are walking among us."  Blah, blah, blah...

I don't take any of these intel outlets seriously anymore.  Why should I?  

If I don't experience something myself, I don't believe it anymore.  

Did I have first contact with Ets?  No.  If they want to prove to me that they exist, then ok.  Come see me.  But oh, wait, they haven't.  So, I don't give a fuck about Ets.

Am I experiencing the media stopping with all their bullshit lies and propaganda?  No.  When the media actually starts being honest for once, then ok.  Then maybe I'll start to believe that the world is finally being liberated from the negative elites/cabal.  But that hasn't happened, so I don't believe anyone saying the cabal/negative elites are being defeated.  

I need to experience results.  I have not experienced results, so I don't believe anything anyone says about results. 

I don't believe Ann Goguen.  I don't believe Cobra.  I don't believe X22 report.  I don't believe (fill in the blank).  I don't give a fuck about any of their intel, because there is zero evidence to support what they are saying.  They all have different claims as well, many of which are contradictory, so fuck them all.

Have I experienced The Event?  No.  Ok then - Fuck the Event.

Benjamin Fulford at least says we need real world experience, and "I'll believe it when I see it."  He at least has the decency to make that statement.  But yeah, I'm officially done with trying to entertain all these intel outlets who expect people to believe what they say with absolutely nothing to back up what they are saying, or they make spin-offs of various news to support completely unverifiable claims.

I can definitely do just fine without all this BS intel running through my head. 

To all these intel outlets, if I don't experience something myself, there's no way I can know if your claims are real and it's just an endless game you are playing because it's been years upon years upon years of zero results, so I don't care anymore, and you can all go fuck yourselves.

(ahem) And now without further ado... 

The time is Now.

Comments

  1. Kim Goguen and her bitch boy 'Tank' (the last I heard of their hopium) were a bit clever frauds where they had some sort of new intel but they would also criticize others, but sooner or later they would have been sniffed out as more false alt-media gurus and truthers.

    Russia proved military action (and especially ferocious but focused to avoid civilian casualties) gets shit done far better than meditation for world peace.

    As with the Daeshbags of Syria, military action opened up a can of worms that the US administration is desperate to cover up. Most of Eurasia, either culturally or themselves having been crushed by Anglo-American hegemony but unable to raise a fist at the Cabal unlike Russia, will take Russia at its word.

    Its a situation of either/or, if the Pleiadians exist as Cobra claims the way they are, physically meeting with the Kremlin to stop them from engaging in a kinetic war ( most likely is bunk at this point) the Pleiadians themselves are culpable in mass murder and genocide and wanted another round of what happened in the last 2 years.

    If Pleiadians are genuinely about human liberation, they would support Russia's moves which has been about minimizing civilian casualties while at the same time enduring the Cabal's massive attacks against their citizenry through the propaganda and 'cancel Russians' with disabling their access to international payment systems and shutting down their ability to present their case at the completely useless international bodies. This would make most of 2012Portal's intel on the situation seem like bunk.

    Russians are taking a lot of crap to reveal and expose dark stuff that could have spelt further pain that would be beyond what the last 2 years have brought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many of these intel outlets are probably run by the cabal. The intel gives people real information the mainstream media doesn't give, but there's a catch. The catch is that these intel outlets seek to steer their followers in directions that benefit the cabal's dystopian plans. Cobra may have been doing this all along - not wanting the Russians to attack the deep state in Ukraine is the latest example.

      Delete
    2. 2012Portal's cryptic messages and compelling intel are like QAnon's, but for the New Age.

      In this case keeps them on the meditation mat and looking to the sky, now dominated by Starlink 5G, instead of doing something else with their life.

      Delete
    3. The Cabal caused a war between Russia and Ukraine, didn't they know that Russia would take this opportunity to attack the deep state in Ukraine?

      Delete
  2. Fucking Seriously!! I Agree. I call bullshite too. I have been way happier since I stoped 'believing' their 'speculation' and constant moving the goal posts. BTW we can redeem Zim next Wednesday in Reno Blah Blah Blah... I too agree with Fulford, let's see proof. I'm actually almost angry at these clowns that have been selling snake oil and hopium and that I actually bought it for so long.
    Mf'ers show absolutely zero evidence... I do believe there are good folks who want peace, but the grab your popcorn bs is for the birds...
    Always someone else is going to save us instead of us saving our damn selves...
    I feel ya Starlight, totally fk'ing agree..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there reaches a cut-off point where enough is enough!

      Delete
    2. >Infinity+1

      From the start I always believed in physical evidence, being trained in an Engineering Degree. About the only thing I gave them was time to cough it up, but we are now 20 days away from Portal reaching its 10th year anniversary.

      Like how has the world been going during that time? Its gotten far worse since and it took a country that doesn't play ball like the rest of the Cabal lackeys to make some positive change, not UFOs with tractor beams.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)