Dealing with a Hostage Situation

On around the 15th of February, I started listening to Eckhart Tolle's material every day.  I started to become intensely present, and external circumstances that would usually cause me to generate loosh no longer did so.  I was liberating myself, but this caught the attention of the grey (alien) that has been keeping me hostage for over a decade.  

The grey was not happy that I was setting myself free, so it started to really ramp up its manipulation tactics and harassed me in the dreamstate the other day.  My experience of internal freedom became the opposite.  Over the last week I've been feeling very unpleasant vibes, and my external circumstances have been making me extremely upset - the complete opposite of my initial progress.  

This is why I'm saying I'm being held hostage, because when I progress to a certain point, the grey, (and probably other negative influences) step in to knock me back down to 'square one.'  Now that I'm aware of the situation, I can perhaps be better prepared and finally move beyond the control of the grey/negative forces.  

I also need to address anyone who may think I'm insane for seeing the grey, as follows:

Suppose the grey isn't real.  Yet, it has to exist one way or another, because I experience it.  Maybe it's not a real grey but makes itself appear that way.  This doesn't matter.  What matters is that it has some sort of reality, whether internal or from some other realm/density/dimension.

At large, I've noticed that some spiritual people can be very blissful one moment, only to act like a psycho at a future point in time.  Could it be that the bliss experienced sets off an emergency alarm for negative forces, and then the negative forces go on overdrive to sabotage everything as severely as possible?  I suspect this to be the case.

Not everyone will have the problem of being messed with on this level.  For those who are messed with on this level, it's important not to blame oneself.  Those who are being targeted like this are not deficient or 'bad people.'  The focus needs to be on the solution instead of assigning guilt and blame, as guilt and blame are a part of the manipulation tactics of the negative forces.


Comments

  1. https://energeticsynthesis.com/resource-tools/blog-timeline-shift/3770-authentic-embodiment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely some very sound advice, thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)