The Final Say

The feelings I get from the Sun are the most profound on the emotional/feeling level.  It's probable that the original 'son of God' was the Sun.  God is the Cosmic Central Sun, which birthed the Galactic Central Sun, which birthed the Solar Sun.  This would be true for all Central Suns and Suns in existence, so the Solar Sun is not 'God's one and only son.'  

It's possible that the Solar Sun channels energies through the GCS, which channels energies through the CCS.  The energies from the Solar Sun may be the most easily accessible to human consciousness.  

When I focus on the GCS, my intuition tells me that the GCS is of enormous power and futuristic development.  I stated in a previous post that the highest level of technology originates from the GCS.  The truly highest level technology of course originates from the CCS.  

Regarding the Solar Sun, it may sound corny, but Superman healed and gained great power from the Sun.  Maybe this was 'showing the truth in plain sight.'  I'm not someone who thinks everything is revealed in cinema, but found this to be worth mentioning.  

Regarding intuition, perhaps some of the greatest inventors primarily used intuition with their breakthroughs.  Perhaps intuition can be used to understand science and technology on a much deeper level than logic alone.  Perhaps this is a well-kept secret.  The most powerful technology is not AI though.  AI is nothing compared to the CCS and GCS.

My intuition is leading me to focus away from the Galactic Federation of Light.  The GFL, at least the way it is often presented, feels fake.  I feel that there is something much deeper taking place.  I mean no offense to those who follow the GFL, and this doesn't mean at all that the Light Forces are fake.  The Light Forces are real.  It's just that there are many fake outlets who claim to be the Light Forces when they are not.  

I feel that I should focus more on fundamental knowledge and intuitive knowing.

I was shown something in a vision today that peaked my interest.  Something absolutely enormous is taking place in our galaxy.

Everyone may finally get to know what's actually real, answering all those unanswered questions and resolving all the many inconsistencies that plague the spiritual and UFO communities.  

Reality has the final say.

Enjoy the sunshine.



Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)