My Final Decision

An unknown commenter on the 2012portal blog stated the following:

"Highest Probable Ascension Outcomes

We’ve received the same question many times, from people asking how many are expected to ascend.

There are some who say 100% of Earth’s population will ascend, others say 90%, or 75% of Earth’s current population, and so on. This just isn’t so. We will even say such is only wishful thinking. We speak of beings ascending to 5D Earth. For all, 100% will eventually be departing from the current 3D, but not all will ascend to 5D Earth.

As we have said a couple of times, ascending while carrying tons of fear would be very difficult. And unfortunately more than half of Earth’s population is still in the lower frequencies. Many have so much lower energy to transmute, they’re not even aware of this.

You also have those who say the Event, Solar Flash, or Galactic Pulse will help everyone ascend. This is also false. The Solar Flash isn’t only helping some ascend, it is also helping Earth rid herself of the remaining lower energies, which much is also held within the humans, and the toxic waste that roams her body.

When the Solar Flash occurs, a large number of the population will be departing in the days and weeks to follow, for they do not match the frequency of the new reality. They will experience a “circuitry burn out”. While for those that remain, many will know, but also quite a few will be confused. This is where the lightworkers come in, for assistance. Lightworkers will be fully aware as to what just unfolded.

This is physical ascension, it is also spiritual ascension. We say this because at this time, based on the current energies of Earth, and the human Collective, 60 to 80 million of those ascending, are going through the ascension process and entering 5D with their physical vessels intact, fully merging with their light bodies. You have agreed to this prior to your incarnation. Your vessels are going through much transformation at this time, more than you can imagine.
We also have those, which is the majority of the ascendees, who will go through spiritual ascension. This would be 1.2 to 1.5 billion people. Yes, this means they will leave their current physical vessels behind, and enter 5D with their light bodies fully activated. This isn’t easy to put into words.

Your light body also has the blue print of your new physical vessel, which is ready for you once in 5D, you will merge instantaneously. (I particularly like this part! It makes it all worthwhile to persist and hold the light no matter what. This part alone of you leaving your old 3D body behind and choosing how you wanna look in your new 5D light body is really worthy working hard on your attitude RIGHT NOW and leave all your negativity, complaints, anxiety, impatience and all that 'LOOSHISKAS' bullshit that darkies and Archons love to feed on and raise your vibes and be more loving towards oneself and others and more positive no matter what is going on around you and the world, be a calm in the eye of the storm as the reward you will get is immense!)."

-----

Thank you to this unknown commenter!  Here's my conclusion and final decision:

(Sidenote: It's necessary to drastically decrease sucrose/fructose, avoiding foods that taste sweet/sugary.  Fruit is hybridized to be sweet.  Originally, most fruit was bitter instead of sweet.  Keeping the simple sugar intake super low is important to keep the reptilian brain in balance.  It's my conclusion that simple sugar (sucrose, HFCS and so forth) and fruit sugar are anti-ascension.)

I've been all over the place with intel lately, only to find that it's led me down a dead end.  I'm finding that what really matters is bringing the Light through.  There are indeed energies entering my physical body.  Solfeggio frequencies seem to help in my case.  People will intuitively know what to do with sound.  

There reaches a point where I have to make a decision, and that point has been reached.  I will let go of fear and ascend.  My main obstacle has been paranoia, that somehow I'm being tricked into being 'genocided.'  I'm the type of person who has serious trust issues, but I know how it feels when I access the Light and have concluded that this is what I need to do.  My intuition is telling me to ascend, and I'm going to trust it and ignore intel that fear-mongers.  

This means I'm letting go of the 960 planet issue from the Humans of Earth Parts 1 and 2 documents (long story).  If there was a different plan in mind from these other forces (the Galactic Commonwealth of 960 planets, mentioned in intel that is completely unrelated to the 2012portal blog), these other forces should have intervened by now, but have not done so, leading me conclude that they do not even exist.  This is not to say that the Light Forces do not exist.  There is overwhelming UFO evidence of the existence of the Light Forces.  

I will work with what I have, and what I have are powerful ascension energies coming though, so I'm letting go of the 'intel issue.'  This is what feels right to me, and I will trust my intuition, and I will trust the Light.

Victory of the Light!   

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)