Post-Quarantine Consciousness

We all have our own problems and frustrations with the world.  The world seems to have completely lost its mind.  It's so easy to get lost in all this 'stuff' going on. 

Yet, there are times when I look up at the stars, and I think about how vast and amazing the universe really is.  With all the galaxies, stars, and planets, the universe is so vast and beautiful.  Knowing this, and immersing myself in this, allows for my consciousness to expand, as though I am breaking through the quarantine, just like when astronauts go into space.

Yes, society has lost its mind.  But the universe is out there.  So think about the universe and how grand it truly is.  

Feel the universe.  Can you feel it?  

May the force be with you.




Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)