Planetary Update Deleted Because... (personal post)

I keep thinking that if I don't pierce through to see 'what's really going on,' the world will be doomed or something.  This is probably not the case, and regarding the planetary situation, there are matters that are code black that I won't be able to see no matter how hard I try.  I shouldn't be trying in the first place, but I often can't help myself.

More and more though, I'm reaching the point of needing to let go and not care about all the insanity that's going on.  My only true happiness is found when I enjoy being in nature, or looking at a sunset, and not having a care in the world.  Perhaps I'm sticking my head in the sand and being selfish by being happy like this, but more than anything, I just want to forget about everything and allow myself to feel the undefined experiences of being.  

Is it ok if I just let go?  I'm so tired of it all.  Is it alright?  Can I be at peace?

On another note, I'll be returning to my job soon because I don't want to run out of money.  It's been 4 months, and I could last longer, but it's a good idea to not go completely broke.  So, I'll be a hypocrite and wear the ridiculous face shield I said I would never wear again to be able to work.  I was really hoping for a different job opportunity, such as being recruited by a positive faction, but alas, this opportunity never came.  

So, when I finally am able to let go, the insanity will return in the form of going back to work, dealing with all the customers who are so happy with covid and all that goes along with covid.  Oh well.  Maybe there's a way for me to no longer care when I'm at my job as well.  I really, really don't care anymore.  The most freeing thing I can ever do is to just stop caring.  Maybe I shouldn't be like this, but it's so liberating.  

I do care about the planetary liberation petition.  If the signatures are at 2,500 per day, the critical mass will (just barely) be reached.  Let's shoot for 5,000 per day.

I avoid youtube because they recently ramped up their experimental drug ads again.  I uploaded this music video here so people won't be harassed.

Artist and title: Amber Run - I Found

Comments

  1. We have as of now total of 101,200 signatures for the petition (original: 83,000 + backup: 18,200). We only need 42,800 to reach the goal or 2,038/ day until the 21st. We can do it!
    As for work, it's none of my business, but you could avoid going back to the rat race/sheeple job you don't like by finding something online. The work from home office/ freelancer jobs are booming. Maybe you can find something that would suit you.

    Good luck and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unknown, yeah, we should be able to make it! It's interesting that the signatures appear to be on a progression that will meet the critical mass nearly exactly on the 21st. As for a job, one would think that with all the writing I've done I should be able to make money online, true. There are sties that pay people to write. Or, maybe there's something else online. Thank you for the suggestion!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Starlight!
      Your articles are very inspiring, it wouldn't be hard for you to find work online as a writer. I myself work with languages, there are many translation companies that hire linguists online to revise texts in English or translate them to other languages. You can also teach English online to foreigners. We can beat this draconian system by totally boycotting it and working from the safety and convenience of our homes. Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention, I've been working with languages and translations for many years and the companies don't take out taxes from your payment, that alone is an incentive to work away from the system and stop feeding those parasites with our hard earn money.

      Wish you good luck brother!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)