Everyone Has a Part to Play

Maintaining a certain level of happiness may be essential to defeating the negative forces, because the negative forces feed off unhappiness.  There is a catch-22 between knowing all the corruption that is taking place and being happy.  Being aware of the experimental drug corruption, for example, makes me very unhappy.  Being aware of the continued draconian covid measures taking place in various parts of the globe, makes me very unhappy.  Continued delays for planetary liberation makes me very unhappy.

So what do I do?  Stick my head in the sand and stop paying attention to it all?  That's exactly what I'm going to do because my unhappiness makes the situation worse.  

I'm happy when I connect to the Galactic Central Sun and let the Light come through.  I'm unhappy when I read about all the latest covid insanity, and then I go on rants and lose my connection to Source.  But who's going to 'fight the good fight' if I stop paying attention to it all?  If everyone stopped paying attention to it all then no one would stand up to the tyranny.  Hence, the catch-22.  

Well, maybe... other people can fight while I can be happy?  lol!  I don't know.  Most people aren't even aware of the Galactic Central Sun.  I guess we all have our part to play.  Maybe my part to play is to access the Light, letting the Light 'do its thing.'  Maybe that's what I'm here to do, and others are here to fight the good fight through assertive action.  

I know with every aspect of my being that I'm ready to move on beyond all the nonsense in the media and world at large.  The old dying world means absolutely nothing to me.  Yet, I don't want to be put in a position where I'm blissfully unaware while my captors ready themselves for 'the final killshot.'  I sometimes get paranoid that I'm being manipulated, even when it's this powerful Light that's coming through.  

A decision must be made though.  Which is it going to be?  It can't be both 'fighting the good fight' and accessing the Light at the same time, because these are incompatible.  'Fighting the good fight' immediately cuts off my access to the Light.  I first lash out against the negative elites, then out at the public, then out at the Light Forces.  I eventually end up saying "Fuck the whole universe."  So, for me, that just doesn't work.  So, my decision is to access the Light.  My decision is to exercise that one word I've been avoiding, which is "faith."  

Yes, I know.  Historically, those who had faith were massacred because they didn't take aggressive action against their captors.  I know, but I'm not helping the situation by hating everything that exists.  Again, there are those who have different roles.  I don't feel that it's my role to start killing corrupt politicians.  It needs to get done by someone, but I'm not the one to do it.  Am I an extremist for saying that this needs to get done?  Am I a terrorist?  No.  They all need to be killed.  Big pharma executives need to be killed, along with all the corrupt politicians pushing tyranny.  The ones running the genocidal media need to die.  Biden needs to die.  They all need to die, because they want all of us to die.  It's either us or them.  There is no escaping this fact.  I'm not the one to do it though.  I don't have the resources for that.  Sorry.

I'm the one to let the Light come through, and let the pieces fall where they may.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)