Follow-up on A Difficult Read

(Just as the 2012portal blog turned into enough material to make a book, so has the Group for Hellenic Re-establishment blog.  I followed the G.H.REES blog years before becoming aware of the 2012portal blog.  There are many similarities and many differences between these two blogs.  Both blogs claim to have Et intel.  Both blogs are called "Portals.'  The G.H.REES blog is known as the Andromedan Portal.  I've had disagreements with the G.H.REES blog because I found that it contained incomplete/premature/overzealous conclusions, especially regarding the entire Chinese race being 'destined for elimination.'  I conclude that the CCP needs to be eliminated, but I definitely disagree with G.H.REES that the entire Chinese race is evil.  I overlook this huge flaw from the G.H.REES blog because of the vast graphs, diagrams, and material it provides that are mind-blowing to say the least.  The vast scientific descriptions of matter and metaphysics of the G.H.REES blog are formidable.  My primary attention is on the 2012portal blog, but I also at times take a look at the G.H.REES blog.)

Regarding the G.H.REES post "Humans of Earth Parts 1 and 2," the scientific descriptions are compelling.  

The material states that there is an anti-matter counterpart to matter, and thus for our sun, there is an 'anti-sun' black hole in the 'anti-matter universe.'  

The part about our solar system being in a state of collapse, with Earth eventually going into the sun, is interesting.  The previous destruction of two planets in the solar system upsetting the balance of gravity, causing a solar system collapse, is something I've never considered before.

Regarding the Galactic Federation, (or Confederation?) being described as the cosmic 'bad guys,' perhaps this is more a matter of wording.  Perhaps these are not the real names the Light Forces use for themselves.  This is perhaps done to be able to reach the consciousness of humans in a way that is more understandable.  So, I'm not going to be concerned with Galactic Federations and who they are and so forth.  The bottom line is that both the 2012portal blog and Humans of Earth Parts 1 and 2 arrive at the same conclusion, which is that the negative elites are in a state of panic over incoming extraterrestrial fleets. 

5D is described as being where souls reside, as the afterlife.  It's stated that 'ascension to 5D' is just a different way of saying 'your physical annihilation.'  Again though, maybe the Light Forces use 5D as a term to be compatible with human understanding - it's not known as 5D by the Light Forces.

Project Blue Beam is mentioned.  This concerns me, along with "deep fakes," where anything and anyone can be computer animated to appear indistinguishable from reality.  Here's my conclusion though:

Ultimately I really have no way of knowing what's real and what's not real anymore based on what I read and what I see.  The only way I can know what's real is by what I feel.  I feel energies of Light coming through, and these energies are probably from the Galactic Central Sun.  Therefore, although Humans of Earth Parts 1 and 2 is a mind-blowing (and somewhat disturbing) read, I'm going to 'go with the flow' with the energies that are coming through.  When I reach the limits of logic and reason to be able to know what's real, the only remaining option is to rely on my intuition and feelings.  Therefore, I will take the reading into consideration, but also continue...

Onward. 

I don't need to have all the puzzle pieces together to access the Light.  I will let go of trying to know everything, and bring the Light through.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)