I May Be Infiltrated by AI (Personal Post)

I have direct experience indicating that I may have AI operating inside me.  Today I had a vision of computer programs being run, kind of like black DOS windows.  I've had this experience in the past as well.  Several years ago I had a dream of various windows and sigils operating on a computer screen programming me.  Also, there are AI programs (possibly) operating in me that I would rather not be specific about because they are extremely abusive.

The other possibility is that this is technology beaming various signals to me.  I don't know.  This all sounds insane but I'm simply stating what I've experienced.  

Everyone has a certain amount of 'nanites' in them, but some have more than others.  If I am part AI, hopefully this will not hinder my progress with accessing the Light.  I suspect that it indeed is a hindrance though, unfortunately.

The inorganic feelings I get in my stomach from time to time may also be AI related.  

The crime of implanting AI into someone is one of the most severe crimes in existence, because this violates free will to the maximum extent possible.  

The reason I have no problem stating that I want the negative elites to die on this blog is because of what I've been put through over the years.  There reaches a point of no longer being afraid of repercussions, because what's already been done to me is worse than death.

On the bright side, I am very resilient and I am often still able to feel like myself.  However, there's this... 'other thing' that keeps coming around that definitely needs to go.

My life can often be like this:

(I had to remove this video because the lyrics were very destructive and the song got stuck in my head!)

Ending this post on a positive note, the A432 meditations I've been doing lately have been causing positive change.  I'm determined now more than ever to finally break free. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)