How Interesting

Although I don't put too much stock in Fulford's weekly updates for various reasons, I do still read his material.  Last night I made a joke about Babylon babbling on.  Then, lo and behold, Fulford's title for this morning's weekly update was "Babylon will babble on but, to no avail."  There are four possibilities:

1. I'm being constantly monitored and listened to and Fulford got the idea from me.

2. I read Fulford's mind and it was his idea.

3. I made the joke and it somehow projected into Fulford's mind.

4. It's one of those 'synchronicities.'   

Actually come to think of it, in the early 2000's, the keylontic science person (she keeps changing her name so I'll just call her that) made the Babylon statement of babbling on.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)