A Difficult Read

I'm open to many possibilities, not limiting my perspective to just one source of intel.  This is why I read these two documents in their entirety.  These two documents contradict many commonly held beliefs in the New Age and spiritual community.  This will not be an easy read (especially part 2) for those who believe in the Galactic Federation of Light and 5D ascension. 

Humans of Earth Part 1

https://criticalsight.net/2021/08/humans-of-earth-part-1/

Humans of Earth Part 2

https://criticalsight.net/2021/08/humans-of-earth-part-2/

(These two documents took a long time to load for some reason, at least on my computer.  I had to keep trying until they finally loaded.) 

I'm not saying that the documents are entirely true.  I'm not saying I'm abandoning the Light Forces.  Yet, the real Light Forces may be what's termed the "Commonwealth" of 960 planets in our galaxy.  I don't know if this is true.  Of course, there's only one way to find out.  

It's important to keep an open mind, although sometimes this can be painful, as it is painful for me right now.


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)