Request for Employment by a Positive Faction

My employment options in current society are of course dismal.  I feel that my abilities will be better utilized working for a positive faction.  Therefore, this is a request for employment by a positive faction. 

Many positive factions are probably aware of my strengths and weaknesses.  I could perhaps benefit positive factions in various ways, such as psychically detecting enemy forces.  I do not know if I would truly be useful or not, but I am asking to be given a chance.  

I will continue doing Galactic Central Sun lightwork regardless of whether or not I am accepted, but my intuition guided me to make this request.  I feel that there may be positions available. 

You may contact me through email - starsearcher234@hotmail.com - or through other means.

Thank you for your consideration,

Starlight

 

 




Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)