I Have Been Used as a Puppet - The FDA did NOT Approve the Experimental Drug for Regular Use

I have been unknowingly used as a puppet to falsely claim that the FDA approved the experimental drug for regular use, when the FDA did NOT approve the experimental drug for regular use:

https://prepareforchange.net/2021/11/01/boom-major-law-firm-confirms-fda-deceived-america-with-its-confusing-approval-of-pfizer-vax/

I have deleted "Ending the Information War" from my blog.  I have also deleted the "Accuracy, Accuracy, Accuracy!" post.  

I apologize for the false information.  I will no longer be posting about the mainstream and alternative media.  It's never been my strong point.

I'm very disappointed in myself, but I'm also glad that the experimental drug was not approved.  This could do a serious amount of damage to the negative elites' plans!

Update:  The PrepareForChange article was removed!  What's up with that?

I looked through my browsing history and found the article that was linked to though:

https://leohohmann.com/2021/08/25/fda-playing-bait-and-switch-with-americans-tricking-them-into-believing-shots-currently-being-offered-have-been-granted-full-approval-when-they-have-not/


Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)